Re: all_triggers

From: dw <dwijesekera_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Sep 2005 22:17:59 -0700

Hans

The business requirement is that a generic user which runs batch jobs need to create some dynamic SQL in the nightly run . All are automated processes and the batch user need to select stuff from dba_triggers. I was exploring the options of not giving access to DBA_ views. Purely because I didn't want the support people who owns the batch user poking around DBA_views. I don't think I have much choice unless I create another set of views based on DBA_ views like you said.

Thanks
D Received on Thu Sep 08 2005 - 00:17:59 CDT