Re: How to find no of sessions every hour

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 12:54:15 -0700

dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com wrote:
> I am using Oracle 10.1.0.3 on Windows 2000. I have database control on
> and collecting AWR using default values.
>
> I want to know how many sessions were connected to database every
> hour/every day. My database gets rebooted every weekend.
>
> I presume this information is somewhere in AWR data dictionary tables
> (or HIST tables..), but cannot figure out which table/tables to query.
>
> Appreciate any help,
>

> Prem

Not sure AWR will give you that. At least I've never seen it. What you can do to capture the information is use the DBMS_FEATURE_USAGE package: REGISTER_DB_FEATURE procedure. You can find a demo at www.psoug.org. Click on Morgan's Library. Click on DBMS_FEATURE_USAGE and scroll down.

HTH

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org