How to find no of sessions every hour

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Sep 2005 09:08:08 -0700

I am using Oracle 10.1.0.3 on Windows 2000. I have database control on and collecting AWR using default values.

I want to know how many sessions were connected to database every hour/every day. My database gets rebooted every weekend.

I presume this information is somewhere in AWR data dictionary tables (or HIST tables..), but cannot figure out which table/tables to query.

Appreciate any help,

Prem Received on Tue Sep 06 2005 - 11:08:08 CDT