Oracle 8.1.7 rollback segment help

From: Lord Fenner <lordfen_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Sep 2005 15:28:05 -0700

I have a problem with my Oracle database 8.1.7. I don't know if it is a security problem or known bug but i often lost rollback segment's datafile. It appear deleted and my system fall down. I have to drop tablespace with contents and recreate tablespace and his rollback segments.
It is a desease for my client and it happens 3 o 5 times per year. How can fix it?
Any suggests is appreciated.

Max Received on Mon Sep 05 2005 - 17:28:05 CDT