Re: Oracle 8 on Windows XP

From: User <user_at_domain.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 19:35:22 +0200

Thanks.

> Why the concern about 'Oracle 8 for Windows'? Are you trying to take a
> course or use a book that used that version?
I'll be able to compare my "results" with those on WindowsNT.

> Also - while you are visiting the otn.oracle.com, look at the online
> tutorial called 'Oracle By Example'. Currently it's under the 'Training'
> link.

That'd be a very good solution but unfortunately I don't have access to the Internet when I try Oracle. So I'd need any off-line training for very beginners. Is there any to download?

Regards
User Received on Mon Sep 05 2005 - 12:35:22 CDT