Re: New Feature: "Cost Based Transformation"

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 5 Sep 2005 13:10:05 -0700

Errors in the article do not surprise me, but I intended it more as a source of actions that qualify as cost based transformations more than a source to how they work. There are so many CBO changes from 8.1.7 to 10R2 that I think the rules are different for each version. Jonathan basically posted to that effect and I do not know of anyone who has a greater understanding of the CBO than Jonathan.