Please help me i am in trouble

From: Bill <ezza_bill_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Sep 2005 10:06:23 -0700

I have received this mail how can I believe

vitiligoherb <antivitiligoherb_at_yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:52:14 -0800 (PST) From: vitiligoherb <antivitiligoherb_at_yahoo.com> Subject: a pure herbal treatment for your vitiligo To: ezza_bill_at_yahoo.com

dear bill for your white patches,
really effective fortnight results.
The treatment of diseases is most serious and sensitive matter. It is reality that ellopathy cannot cure liver cancer(specially on last stage)
Leukemia, syphilis. So herbal treatment system is considered best in treatment of all diseases.

Vitiligo, vitiligo, vitiligo treatment , vitiligo cure A complete solution for white patches,no side affect, no more oral suspension
The most likely reason for this is that more than one gene is responsible for the development of vitiligo.

                            www.vitiligoherb.com

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 06:28:22 -0600, Bill <ezza_bill_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> I wasn't born with vitiligo. If it's not infectious,
> why have these patches appeared?
> But how can it be genetic? No one in my family has vitiligo.
> if you have any suggesstion about medicine,treatment help me, mail me
> just know
> I am really in trouble.
> ezza bill

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses. Received on Sun Sep 04 2005 - 12:06:23 CDT