Re: How to export a number of tables from a tablespace

From: Mark Bole <makbo_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 16:45:35 GMT

Moe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to export like 80 tables from a big tablespace. I have oracle
> 10g. How can i use the export utility to do export and do the
> filtering?.
>
> Thanks
>
> Moe

This is a basic function well-described in the documentation, so read up on the TABLES parameter of the exp utility.

Describing your ultimate goal (in other words, why?) might lead to better advice.

Finally, one does not export tables "from a tablespace", as table segments can be located in more than one tablespace.

-Mark Bole Received on Sun Sep 04 2005 - 11:45:35 CDT