Primary/non primary sessions

From: amogh <amogh.r_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:33:48 +0530

Hi,

Is there a SYS table which indicates whether a session is primary or non primary? I tried using the v$session table, but none of the columns seem to indicate whether a session is primary or non-primary.

I RTFM and STFW but couldnt find an answer. Any pointers would help!

Amogh Received on Tue Aug 30 2005 - 06:03:48 CDT