Re: QUESTION: Basic stuff about RMAN 9i

From: DW <dwhittier_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 14 Jun 2005 15:44:09 -0700

Whoa - nasty. I never even saw that one.

Classy dude, sniping like that. Markus - I suggest that you take a pill and chill, rather than polluting the group with your spew. If he's such an idiot, why did he spot my error right off the bat? Loser. I'm gonna scan the group for some history here - I don't think I'll be stunned at what I'll find, but who knows.

Oh, sorry, you're a Hotmail user. That explains it. You should really wear a sign.

Sybrand: Thanks. Personally, I'd encourage you to try to ignore him. I spent about 6 months as a regular in vic.buysell, while the KING OF PSYCHO TROLLS caused an amazing amount of grief. Turns out this dude was legitimately nuts, with weapons charges in his history. The day he started phoning people at home was the day I decided too much was enough. Point being, I really try not to allow anecephalic monkeys like that derail my conversations.

Anyway. I'll continue to post, and welcome helpful comments from all. Snipers, on the other hand, can pucker up and kiss my you-know-what. And get a rash from it, to boot. Received on Tue Jun 14 2005 - 17:44:09 CDT