ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate - What to do?

From: Rob <rss_at_ddsc.com>
Date: 10 Jun 2005 19:35:52 -0700

I get the following errors when I call a stored procedure as SYS Note the version Of Oracle is:
Oracle8i Enterprise Edition Release 8.1.7.4.1 - Production With the Partitioning option
JServer Release 8.1.7.4.1 - Production

Any ideas what parameters may be helpful in fixing this?

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29532: Java call terminated by uncaught Java exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate 3737376 bytes
(joxcx

callheap,ioc_allocate ufree)
ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate 7474464 bytes
(joxcx

callheap,ioc_allocate ufree)
ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate 14948640 bytes
(joxcx

callheap,ioc_allocate ufree)
ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate 29897248 bytes
(joxcx

callheap,ioc_allocate ufree)

ORA-06512: at "SYS.DOXML", line 0
ORA-06512: at "SYS.XDOXML", line 8
ORA-06512: at "SYS.XML_PROC", line 20
ORA-06512: at line 1

So far I do not know how to fix this. I tried adding memory to the Oracle runtime and I keep getting this. I have plenty of memory See below:
2,358,812KB and yet I keep getting this error. Any ideas what Oracle parameters I may need to tweak? Received on Fri Jun 10 2005 - 21:35:52 CDT