Re: Huge undotbs during insert

From: <tim.kearsley_at_milton-keynes.gov.uk>
Date: 30 May 2005 01:47:38 -0700

DA Morgan wrote:
> tim.kearsley_at_milton-keynes.gov.uk wrote:
>
> > The OP was talking about a SPECIFIC requirement. If a command will do
> > a one-off job who cares that it is de-supported?
>
> Do that on one of my projects ... and it will be your last day at work.
> Say that in an interview and you will never see the front door from the
> inside again.
>
> I certainly can not speak for others in IT management but I know more
> than a few whose reaction would be the same.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> http://www.psoug.org
> damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
> (replace x with u to respond)

Well since I won't ever be on one of your projects I can't say that bothers me really.

In an interview I would have the opportunity to explain my rationale.

As you didn't bother addressing the points in my reply we'll leave it there then. Quoting single lines of a reply out of the context of the post to try and make a point is a bit of a desperate measure. However it's not worth arguing over.

Tim Kearsley
HBS Milton Keynes Received on Mon May 30 2005 - 03:47:38 CDT