Re: Huge undotbs during insert

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 05:03:41 -0700

tim.kearsley_at_milton-keynes.gov.uk wrote:

> The OP was talking about a SPECIFIC requirement. If a command will do
> a one-off job who cares that it is de-supported?

Do that on one of my projects ... and it will be your last day at work. Say that in an interview and you will never see the front door from the inside again.

I certainly can not speak for others in IT management but I know more than a few whose reaction would be the same.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org