Re: Oracle Standard Edition One

From: Valeria <vally_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 23:21:47 GMT

> (Perhaps you need to learn what the term DB means in Oracle.)

which is the difference between the SQL term and Oracle term ... for DB

I've an istance (in SQL)
Can I create X DB ... one DB for each application? (1 DB for .NET application, 1 DB for Java application....)

Can I do this with the OSE One?
And my concpet of DB is it righ??

Thanks for help me! Received on Thu Apr 21 2005 - 18:21:47 CDT