Re: Is it possible to use DBLink in XA transactions?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 18:52:53 +0000 (UTC)

I remember having problems with this way back in 8.0.4 (I think). I believe it wasn't supported at that time and that there was some logical reason why it shouldn't be done. But I haven't done anything like that for years, so that can't be taken as gospel.

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Public Appearances - schedule updated March 9th 2005