Re: pls-00597

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:51:12 GMT

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:20:02 -0500, Newsgroups wrote:

> I went to the Metalink site and it seems to be a subscription only site.
> While I work for someone that has paid for Oracle, I am using the
> Windows version for those times when net access to their site is
> impractical. They are busy folks and it is sometimes a stretch to get
> 'extras' from them, and I wanted the 'fix' as soon as possible (that is
> a lowercase 'asap').

Yes, it is a subscription only site. Just a thought ...

Since you appear to be making money (salary, fees, whatever) from the use of the Oracle software, it somewhat makes sense to share that with the company that helps you earn it. You might consider purchasing the PERSONAL edition for a fairly modest price and getting the subscription to Metalink.

/Hans Received on Tue Mar 29 2005 - 08:51:12 CST