Re: pls-00597

From: Newsgroups <Scott_at_TheMattesFamily.ws>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:20:02 -0500

Dave wrote:

> "Newsgroups" <Scott_at_TheMattesFamily.ws> wrote in message
>

>>Scott Mattes wrote:
>>
>>>"Anurag Varma" <avoracle_at_gmail.com> wrote in
>>>@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

>>>Thank you. Now to find enough free disk space to download the newer
>>>version. ugh
>>
>>rats, 9204 is Linux only and the next highest version is 9202.
>

> huh? just download the patch

I went to the Metalink site and it seems to be a subscription only site. While I work for someone that has paid for Oracle, I am using the Windows version for those times when net access to their site is impractical. They are busy folks and it is sometimes a stretch to get 'extras' from them, and I wanted the 'fix' as soon as possible (that is a lowercase 'asap').

Thank you for the suggestion though. Received on Tue Mar 29 2005 - 07:20:02 CST