Re: getString() crashes on Java Stored Procedure: known bug?

From: <stephen.howard_at_us.pwcglobal.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2005 06:01:12 -0800

Wow...Oracle 8.1.5 and JDK 1.1.4??? No offense, but if at all possible, you really need to upgrade both. I honestly wouldn't know if there are any incompatibility issues, as I am not sure the parchment on which the documentation for each was printed hasn't disintegrated... :)

Is it possible to upgrade? Received on Mon Mar 21 2005 - 08:01:12 CST