Re: (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

From: Preston Kemp <dontwantany_at_nowhere.invalid>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:31:09 GMT

fitzjarrell_at_cox.net wrote:

> Your abuse of this newsgroup for your own agenda has been reported.
> Had you apologised to the newsgroup as requested this would not have
> been necessary.

Fer chrissake David it was spam! Spammers don't read replies to their crap - they probably don't even know where they sent it.

> Oh, I notice most news servers have removed your duplicate posts.

Many news servers will have blocked the original post as spam before anyone even saw it. Unfortunately they don't block the replies, so all you do by replying to it is make sure many more people get to see the thread. PLEASE stop replying to spammers!

--
Preston.