Re: RAC with OCFS on Win2K - archive logs destination

From: Jesse <davisjj_public_at_comcast.net>
Date: 4 Mar 2005 14:02:31 -0800

Yes, our archive logs are originally stored to an OCFS drive by rman (the Windows scripts simply copy the files to a place where they can be backed up to tape). Because of our company's infrastructure, I (i.e. our site) have no way to use rman to send directly to tape (our backup system is Tivoli and is managed centrally for the entire company). We manage our database locally. We're like half-outsourced and half-not. It's interesting.... Received on Fri Mar 04 2005 - 16:02:31 CST