Re: Agent failed to start on 9206

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 18 Jan 2005 12:34:23 -0800

ibm..._at_yahoo.com wrote:
> Just to verify you are incorrect, I read all the results from the URL
> you provided.
>
> Results :
>
> 1. "[email] Re: NZJEEERC, take off their "
> Where in the thread makes you feel 'rude and notorious'?
>
> 2. "outlook express - newsgroup view"
> Again. what is wrong?
>
> 3. "Applying a view to multiple folders... "
> Where?
>
> 4. "outlook XP - multiple accounts question "
> Where?
>
> Could you detail the content in the message that bothers you? of
> course, unless u r .....
> You know what, you are funny.
>
> Please answer.

Had you used a newsreader instead of the bizarre views provided by google you'd have the correct link, not some modified version of it. The link I posted, and which is visible to all who use a newsreader, points to at least 10 pages of your handiwork, and possibly more. Many show the same disregard for people you've shown in this thread. Since you are using google, you should find one of your posts, click on "show options", and then click on "Find messages by this author"; you'll find the page to which I provided a link. Once you find the proper display of your wanton rhetoric feel free to dispute the archives.

I owe you nothing in this exchange. And, until you provide this newsgroup with an apology for your brazen and juvenile behaviour, you'll see no further responses from me.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Jan 18 2005 - 14:34:23 CST