Re: Agent failed to start on 9206

From: <ibm_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Jan 2005 12:57:46 -0800

Well, if that's his style. I don't think it's right by any means. Also, I spent little time on this group, how can he knows that I asked questions w/o doing homework? It's just amazing for people like him can get the conclusion to another person so easily.

As on my agent problem, initially I couldn't find userful info through metalink and otn. Ye, I knew that patch, didn't work. I did go through the agent doc. Finally I found out from Internet that the problem is:

$ORACLE_HOME/network/agent/reco is missing. And I don't know why it's missing.
Once it's created, everything is fine. Thanks for your info anyway. Received on Tue Jan 18 2005 - 14:57:46 CST