Re: Agent failed to start on 9206

From: <ibm_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Jan 2005 13:08:31 -0800

Well, you just can point out some of my 'notorious' posts to show you are right, would you?

Back to your (not my) questions:

  1. Which question(s) of mine are 'easily' to be answered?
  2. How do you know I did not do research

If you have guts, you really should answer those.

Speaking of newsgroup, I visited and used so many other forums. Only in this Oracle group, I am lucky enough to meet some really 'special' ones, who always mock people and always think they are correct and others are wrong.

Of course I don't owe anything to you, and don't expect an apology from you though I think I am well deserved. Received on Tue Jan 18 2005 - 15:08:31 CST