Re: Agent failed to start on 9206

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 17 Jan 2005 08:36:16 -0800

ibm..._at_yahoo.com wrote:
> Yes, of course I will be very rude to who is rude to me.
> Interesting is: how can you tell a person knows ' more about Oracle
> decade ago than another one 'will know a decade from now'. Well, I
> also can say I know way more than you will know 100 yrs from now.
How's
> that? What a joke, again.
>
> Since you have such good 'predication', it's too 'bad' for you work
on
> IT, why don't you just make a 'rich' living by picking stocks?
> Be mature.

Interesting that you are displaying the maturity of a 4-year-old, and yet you are admonishing us to 'Be mature'. You appear to be the only respondent in this exchange behaving in an immature manner. Possibly you should take your own advice.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Jan 17 2005 - 10:36:16 CST