Re: Agent failed to start on 9206

From: <ibm_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 17 Jan 2005 07:46:18 -0800

Yes, of course I will be very rude to who is rude to me. Interesting is: how can you tell a person knows ' more about Oracle a decade ago than another one 'will know a decade from now'. Well, I also can say I know way more than you will know 100 yrs from now. How's that? What a joke, again.

Since you have such good 'predication', it's too 'bad' for you work on IT, why don't you just make a 'rich' living by picking stocks? Be mature. Received on Mon Jan 17 2005 - 09:46:18 CST