Huge size of c:\sqlnet2.log

From: Eduardo Gimeno <edugimeno_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 Dec 2004 02:24:09 -0800

Hello.

We have Oracle8 installed on several servers around the country, and in some of them we have a "disk full" error because of a file called "sqlnet2.log" whose size is increasing quickly. We cannot delete the file, even shutting down all oracle services.

Is the log associated to some subprocess of Oracle? May it be some virus?

We cannot switch to safe-mode boot because we only have remote access control via dame-ware.

Any help?

Thanks!
Eduardo. Received on Tue Dec 28 2004 - 04:24:09 CST