Re: OW SF

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 30 Nov 2004 15:44:43 -0800

Mark Townsend <mark.townsend_at_oracle.com> wrote in message news:<41ACC16E.8060400_at_oracle.com>...
> DA Morgan wrote:
>
> > Mark Townsend wrote:

> >> I'd be willing to host a meeting somewhere close by and perhaps get
> >> Larry to buy the first round of drinks.
> >

> > Please let me know if you put it together.
>
> The best time slot would be Wednesday evening before the appreciation
> party, say 6:00pm - 7:00 pm. If people on the newsgroup wish to attend
> they can just RSVP directly to me with an email with this title. I'll
> then arrange something and send details to the respondents over the
> weekend.

I'll be travelling over the weekend, and I suppose most people will. Isn't there going to be some sort of message board or BOF system? (or do you mean you will send to some OW defined address?) Personally, I doubt I'll be checking my email for a week after Saturday morning. But I will be playing with that new PDA :)

UCE on openworld mail accounts to announce a cdos meeting, would that be ironic? :)

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
We need t-shirts! Say, "comp.databases.oracle.server - not the worst