Re: OW SF

From: Mark Townsend <mark.townsend_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:52:30 -0800

DA Morgan wrote:

> Mark Townsend wrote:
>

>> Jonathan Lewis wrote:
>>
>>> I'm going to be at OW this year. Is there
>>> any tradition of newsgroup members getting
>>> together to put faces to names ? If so, I'd
>>> be interested in meeting a few of the people
>>> I've only written to.
>>>

>> I'd be willing to host a meeting somewhere close by and perhaps get
>> Larry to buy the first round of drinks.

> Please let me know if you put it together.

The best time slot would be Wednesday evening before the appreciation party, say 6:00pm - 7:00 pm. If people on the newsgroup wish to attend they can just RSVP directly to me with an email with this title. I'll then arrange something and send details to the respondents over the weekend. Received on Tue Nov 30 2004 - 12:52:30 CST