Oracle 10g Compatibility

From: Mohammed <coolguy2002_at_gmail.com>
Date: 26 Nov 2004 23:26:47 -0800

Hi,

    I had problems earlier in moving my applications from Oracle Application Server 4.0 OAS 4.0 to Oracle 9i Application Server. Is there any know issues to convert from Oracle 9i to 10g. Our entire application is written using htp.p and htp.f packages in PL/SQL using the PL/SQL Cartridges (Concept of OAS 4.0). How can I migrate to 10g Application server. Received on Sat Nov 27 2004 - 01:26:47 CST