In search of script to generate analyze command

From: Patrick Burns <pburns13_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Oct 2004 13:03:02 -0700

I am in search of a generic script that will run everyday in our nightly cycle and write to an sql file an analyze statement if a certain percentage of the rows have changed, 20%. Then every weekend use dbms_stats to analyze the tables and indexes.

I have seen these types of things in this group but can't seem to find one around. Received on Wed Oct 20 2004 - 15:03:02 CDT