Re: Oracle 9ias Server

From: Hans Forbrich <news.hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 00:26:52 GMT

sPh wrote:

> You have actually found people within Oracle who know anything about
> 9iAS?

Oh yes. Quite a number of my contacts inside and outside Oracle know parts of Oracle9iAS quite well. Some are still there.

Actually understand a bit of it myself, but every time I teach related courses I find a whole heap of new things to understand. The curse^H^Hve is somewhat significant. The biggest thing I understand is - if there is any way to do it, get up to AS10g as soon as possible. I suspect however that OP probably cannot do that.

/Hans Received on Tue Oct 19 2004 - 19:26:52 CDT