Oracle 9i/10g + Suse Linux 9.1 Professional

From: <nospam.jeremy.russell_at_email.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 13:05:09 GMT

Simple question and I'm sure it's been answered but I can't find the info anywhere, so here goes. Will Oracle 10g run on the Suse Linux 9.1 Professional edition, even though Oracle apparently don't specifically mention that it will.

I'm just looking to experiment a little but I'm loath (read as 'not able to') to spend £1300+ on the Suse Linux Enterprise Edition!

If it will run, am I likely to have major missing chunks?

Again, my apologies if this is an FAQ - a pointer to the previous answer if any will be great.

Thanks.

JR Received on Sun Oct 03 2004 - 08:05:09 CDT