a need to store a few rows of data before final output

From: UnixUser <rafel.coyle_at_pfshouston.com>
Date: 24 Sep 2004 20:53:18 -0700

I need to write a pl/sql block that will allow me to select a small quantity of rows from a table. These rows need to be manipulated with some further processing and finally all of the rows need to be returned from the procedure. I am using Delphi with Oracle 8I. If you cannot post a complete example please give me a book reference, link or somethink that I can follow without having to post back and forth 5 or 10 times.

Thanks Received on Fri Sep 24 2004 - 22:53:18 CDT