Re: Oracle 10g for Solaris x86

From: Dragan Cvetkovic <me_at_privacy.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:51:38 -0400

groenvel_at_cse.psu.edu (John D Groenveld) writes:

> Great to see Oracle 10g for Solaris x86 has been upgraded from
> "developer release" to supported.
> <URL:http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/database/oracle10g/>

Great. Thanks for the info John.

I have downloaded and installed it on my s10_63 machine, but had to change a few configuration files to "support" Solaris 5.10 as well (otherwise it stops as soon as detects Solaris 5.10). Now I have to find out what I can do with it, I don't have much Oracle experience ...

Dragan

--
Dragan Cvetkovic,

To be or not to be is true. G. Boole      No it isn't.  L. E. J. Brouwer