Re: SQL Server 2000 Migrate to Oracle

From: Igor Racic <igor.racicC_at_freesurf.fr_no_C>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 23:41:45 +0200

Hi, Howard

I appreciate your posts on this newsgreoup and articles I had opportunity to read. Regularly things to-the-point and presented in excellent way.
Here I have impression you exagerated a bit. I don't think he had other intentions except to discuss technical things. (I had impression that someone else used your mail to respond to OP.)

And his arguments about name limit are, the way that I would agree. Why just not admit that that thing was not the best choice for guys that actually use it (and are normally closer in developpment/maintenance operations) ?
It's just a limit, artificial limit, and let's call it that way.

Just my 2c.

Igor Received on Tue Aug 31 2004 - 16:41:45 CDT