Two instances with same SID in a same machine

From: Firehawk® <firehawk-brazil_at_gmx.net>
Date: 26 Aug 2004 23:43:51 GMT

Is it possible ?
I am debating this question with a job partner. My opinion is if I use two diferents Oracle users like oracleA and oracleB and make two instalations wholly separated, it's possible and to attach to instances use differents listeners ports. Am I correct ?

Thanks,
Marcelo Received on Thu Aug 26 2004 - 18:43:51 CDT