Re: Looking for Howard Roger's RAC Article

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_DELETE_THIS.BountifulSolutions.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:16:49 +0100

In article <73e20c6c.0408242001.2c4393ae_at_posting.google.com>, wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au says...

> so I suppose if any1 asked for Einstein, you'd say: it's all relative?
> :)

In theory, I would have. But we didn't have an Einsein :o)

> a few years ago our servers were named after the Adam's family.
> When anyone asked if "lurch" was live, the reply
> was invariably: "oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh".

I don't actually know the Adams family I'm afraid, I didn't get into them as a kid. Or the Munsters either.

> "fester" was always a sore: we had to share it with UAT.
> <d&r>

Nice one :o)

Cheers,
Norm.

--

Delete the obvious bit (and the dot) to reply by email.