Re: Looking for Howard Roger's RAC Article

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 24 Aug 2004 21:01:45 -0700

Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_DELETE_THIS.BountifulSolutions.co.uk> wrote in message news:<MPG.1b9422b5e54fbd2498968d_at_news.demon.co.uk>...

> People used to phone up and ask 'is Heisenburg still running', to which
> the reply was always 'I'm uncertain' and was totally missed by one and
> all.

so I suppose if any1 asked for Einstein, you'd say: it's all relative? :)

a few years ago our servers were named after the Adam's family. When anyone asked if "lurch" was live, the reply was invariably: "oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh".

"fester" was always a sore: we had to share it with UAT. <d&r> Received on Tue Aug 24 2004 - 23:01:45 CDT