Re: Looking for Howard Roger's RAC Article

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 25 Aug 2004 17:06:56 -0700

Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_DELETE_THIS.BountifulSolutions.co.uk> wrote in message news:<MPG.1b965b4b5896739298968e_at_news.demon.co.uk>...
> In article <73e20c6c.0408242001.2c4393ae_at_posting.google.com>,
> wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au says...
> >

> > so I suppose if any1 asked for Einstein, you'd say: it's all relative?
> > :)
> >
> In theory, I would have. But we didn't have an Einsein :o)
>

> > a few years ago our servers were named after the Adam's family.
> > When anyone asked if "lurch" was live, the reply
> > was invariably: "oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh".

Did you have a cousin Itt? Did you get to ping Wednesday? Did you use Cara Mia, Querida, Querida Mia, Tish, Cara Bella, Ophelia, and Hester Frump?

> I don't actually know the Adams family I'm afraid, I didn't get into
> them as a kid. Or the Munsters either.

I remember being impressed as a small child taking a tour of the Munster's set at Universal.

> > "fester" was always a sore: we had to share it with UAT.
> > <d&r>
> >
> Nice one :o)

But did he light things up? - be a good name for an ups :)

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Lurch and John Kerry, separated at birth?