Migrating C/S Tux app to Oracle 9iAS web-app.

From: FM <farooq.mustafa_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Aug 2004 07:53:17 -0700

We are in the process of migrating a client / server application using tuxedo 6.5 to the web using Oracle 9i AS. Our concern is with transaction processing, whether the app-server is able to handle lots of heavy duty transactions. How does the queueing get handled ? How do even begin to research a topic like this ?

Any comments / advice ?

Thanks Received on Mon Aug 23 2004 - 09:53:17 CDT