Re: Migrating C/S Tux app to Oracle 9iAS web-app.

From: MORONIS TROLL <nanae_troll_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:23:58 GMT

farooq.mustafa_at_gmail.com (FM) wrote in

> We are in the process of migrating a client / server application using
> tuxedo 6.5 to the web using Oracle 9i AS. Our concern is with
> transaction processing, whether the app-server is able to handle lots

Quantify LOTS

> of heavy duty transactions. How does the queueing get handled ? How do

Quantify HEAVY.
Queuing of what? (Buy more/better/faster hardware.)

http://otn.oracle.com

> Any comments / advice ?

It appears a "solution" has been selected before ever understanding what it may or may not do for/to you. :-(

Ready, Fire, AIM! Received on Mon Aug 23 2004 - 20:23:58 CDT