Re: Shared Pool: Can it be filled *over* 100% ?

From: omlet <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:59:40 -0400

Do not set your hopes high David! I own 50% of this company; you can check the shares and bylaws of the corporation.

By the way, OMLET is being acquired by a database company and you might have your wish after all! At least I have watched you being fired before; the difference is that I really felt sad then.

By the way Lil is passing a cynical HI to you! The picture (omlet.org/what-fitzjarrel-wants.jpg) is her idea.

PS. I just read that OMLET worked with syn. instead of omlet$ views: Now David go look in the mirror and ask yourself: Do you have a brain! Received on Mon Aug 16 2004 - 16:59:40 CDT