Re: Shared Pool: Can it be filled *over* 100% ?

From: David Fitzjarrell <>
Date: 16 Aug 2004 17:25:03 -0700
> "omlet" <> wrote in message news:<>...
> > Thank you David for point this out! We use omlet$ views so as you control
> > the level of access you give to OMLET account. To access x$ you would need
> > some privilages other than select any and create session.
> >
> > I do not know where you got the idea tha OMLET uses no SQL! We simply
> > converted the SQL code to java raw code.
> >
> > Which version did you trash? the "jar" or the "native"? You do not how
> > sorry I feel about this.
> >
> > All the visual flows on the main display show the wait stats: simply right
> > click on them!
> >
> > We feel very sorry such a telented person like you have opted to misdemean
> > our product(s). We will try our best to have all parties involved in this
> > non-sense from our part to apologize and make sure we will take all the
> > required steps to correct all the problems you talked about among many
> > others. Heartful apologies to you and other distingueshed posters.
> >
> > Mattab Khan
> > President
> > Tera Knowledge Systems, Inc.
> Two items of note mark this as another lie by you, Amjad Daoud. The
> first is the account used to post this message. The second is the
> continued abuse and harassment you deliver with every post to this
> newsgroup, save this one.
> Of course, if there IS a Mattab Khan, who is President of Tera
> Knowledge Systems, Inc., why haven't you FIRED Amjad Daoud for his
> libelous, juvenile and inflammatory statements posted here?
> I wait, with bated breath, your reply.
> David Fitzjarrell

> Do not set your hopes high David! I own 50% of this company; you can check
> the shares and bylaws of the corporation.
> By the way, OMLET is being acquired by a database company and you might
> have your wish after all! At least I have watched you being fired before;

No, you haven't, not even in your wildest dreams.

> the difference is that I really felt sad then.

Not likely, since I have not been fired nor have you ever been working for a company I have worked for when I was employed by them.

> By the way Lil is passing a cynical HI to you! The picture
> ( is her idea.

Whatever floats your boat.

> - Amjad
> PS. I just read that OMLET worked with syn. instead of omlet$ views: Now
> David go look in the mirror and ask yourself: Do you have a brain!

Most assuredly I do. I have replaced your views with synonyms; OMLET still provided your 'wonderful' values in the drop-down menus. You should try it and verify my findings, if you dare.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Aug 16 2004 - 19:25:03 CDT

Original text of this message