Re: SQL Loader - Standard or Enterprise License?

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 06:20:21 GMT

Hans Forbrich wrote:

> In
> Oracle9i that has been moving into the document set in the 'New Features'
> doc, and I con't find the 8i doc on OTN anymore.
>
> /Hans

FYI - We still do the Family of Products

8i - http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/oracle8i/pdf/8i_fam.pdf 9i -
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/oracle9i/pdf/9idb_rel2_prod_fam.pdf

10g -
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/database/oracle10g/pdf/twp_general_10gdb_product_family_0104.pdf

Note the change in naming standards. Some would argue that it's my single contributuon to date :-)

Oracle8i Doc is at
http://otn.oracle.com/pls/tahiti/tahiti.homepage?remark=tahiti

(tahiti.oracle.com) Received on Sat Aug 14 2004 - 01:20:21 CDT