Re: SQL Loader - Standard or Enterprise License?

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 00:48:09 GMT

dbman63 wrote:

> Can someone tell me if the SQL Loader utility is covered by the "Standard"
> license, or if it requires the "Enterprise" license? This is for release
> 8i. Gleaning this type of information is not easy in Oracle's
> documentation...
>
> Thanks in advance,
> db

For as long as I remember (roughly going back to v5), the user community has consider it part of Standard. If that's not the case, Oracle might want to clarify.

For Oracle8i, Oracle had a "Oracle8i Database: A Family of Products" document that isted the options, the features and the split by edition. In Oracle9i that has been moving into the document set in the 'New Features' doc, and I con't find the 8i doc on OTN anymore.

/Hans Received on Fri Aug 13 2004 - 19:48:09 CDT