Re: installing oracle on LINUX SUSE 9.1 book Version

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_DELETE_THIS.BountifulSolutions.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:55:19 +0100

In article <opsck8ddxh3d8uqx_at_shostakovich.dizwell.com>, hjr_at_dizwell.com says...
> Poor you!
>
> You know there's nothing worse than ex-smokers?

Yes there is. A smoker, in a restaraunt who believes he/she/it has the god given right to smoke all the way through *my* meal. I've had words with a few - mostly sucessfull. I suspect the threat of me pissing in their meal puts them off :o)

Not that you'll have a smoker pronblem in Oz now - they were banning it when I was last there in 2000. About time they did it here too - but the government are too scared. They want to leave it up to individual local authorities.

> Well, there's nothing like
> someone who's just junked XP for religious fervour on the matter!

So, you admit to being a Linux zealot now then, or have you gone over to BEOS instead ;o)

Cheers,
Norm.

--

Delete the obvious bit (and the dot) to reply by email.