Re: installing oracle on LINUX SUSE 9.1 book Version

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:47:26 +1000

Howard J. Rogers apparently said,on my timestamp of 11/08/2004 10:43 AM:

> actually. Dizwell Informatics is out of business, as of yesterday IIRC,

Crap! Hope everything is fine with you? BTW, I'll be changing ISPs next week. The email you got will be gone. The one below will be active of course, I'll let you know what the new addies are soon.

> its content. But that is taking time. I am also out of work at the
> moment, obviously, so if it takes much money, it's going to take a LOT
> of time.

Hang in there, Howard. Anything you need just yell.

> By the way, Fedora Core 2 is thoroughly recommended.

Yeah, but the fdisk as distributed craps against large disks and WinXP dual-boot. The fix is easy, but still a nuisance! DAMHIKT...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto