Re: Is it possible using stored procedure like this way???

From: tojo <Tojo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:55:07 +0200

In article <cer0an$k5j$1_at_sunnews.cern.ch>, dominique_hung_at_hotmail.com says...
> 1. Yes, I can call the procedure with SQL*Plus as user "test".
> 2. I don't understand the second step, because I don't know VB
> program and I' m newbie to ASP...Is there another way to test?
> 3. Instead of ODBC, you mean using OLE DB or OO4O or ??
>
> Thank you for your help
>
> Dodo

I would definitely use OO4O, if I were you. Don't know what else to tell you, since the error message doesn't give any clues. You can try printing out the error stack after you Execute()

on error resume next
Comm.Execute
if err then

	for i = 1 to Con.Errors.Count
	 Response.Write(Con.Errors(i).Description+"<BR>")
       next

end if

Maybe that will tell you more.