Re: Is it possible using stored procedure like this way???

From: dodo <dominique_hung_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 19:15:43 +0200

With your method, I got the error message:

[Microsoft][ODBC driver for Oracle]Syntax error or illegal access

Error message is in Chinese, that's my translation. I don't know why it says illegal access. Thus I think perhaps it's impossible
to use this syntax {Call PkgPartition.add(?)} where this procedure calls another
function ....

Thanks a lot for your help, I'll try OO4O. Since I never use it, I wonder if I need to install some component before use it???

Dodo