Re: Database connection problem from client

From: Doggus <D0ggus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 Jul 2004 13:40:57 -0700

I've felt like the domain being tacked onto the connection string had something to do with it. So on a hunch I decided to log off of the machine which was logged on as a domain user and log back on as a local computer user. I ran sqlplus and it connected first time. Everything works when I'm not logged onto the domain account. Would this have something to do with the dns settings (appending the domain suffix)? Received on Wed Jul 28 2004 - 15:40:57 CDT